Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT. WE WILL NOT FILE OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU SO PLEASE PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, TRANSACTION DATA, SPECIFIC RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS RELEVANT TO YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND RETAIN THEM FOR YOUR RECORDS.
BREAKOUT GROUP B.V. A COMPANY INCORPORATED IN CURACAO, WITH REGISTERED OFFICE VAN ENGLELENWEG 21A E-ZONE BEHEER CURAAO OPERATES A GAMBLING SOFTWARE PLATFORM UNDER A CURACO LICENCE NUMBER: 1668/JAZ. A CONDITION OF USING THIS GAMBLING SOFTWARE PLATFORM IS THAT YOU FULLY COMPLY WITH THESE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BREAKOUT GROUP B.V.
YOU MUST READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONFIRMING THAT YOU AGREE WITH IT. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER OR OTHER LEGAL ADVISOR IN YOUR JURISDICTION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
Breakout Sports Betting Terms and
1. Betting rules
1.1 BreakoutGaming.com accepts bets on the
outcome of sporting and other and other gaming and gambling transactions.
1.2 By opening an account, using an
existing account, betting or participating in any games, taking any prize, downloading
any applications, regardless of the media resource (via internet or mobile
services), the client confirms his/her agreement with the current version of
the Rules and the obligation to act in accordance with these Rules. Anytime a user downloads an application, registers an account, uses
an existing account, bets on any games, takes any winnings, etc., this
signifies the user’s agreement and obligation to act in accordance with the
1.3 Whilst every effort will be made to
inform users of any changes to these terms and conditions, BreakoutGaming.com
reserves the right to make any changes and additions to the terms and
conditions and the provisions and procedures of payments without any prior
notice. The conditions of previously staked (placed) bets remain unchanged, and
any bets already accepted are subject to the posted rules at the time of
1.4 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right
to refuse service to any person without disclosing the reason(s).
2. Policy of site use
2.1 BreakoutGaming.com does not bear any
responsibility for any losses or damages claimed as resulting from the use of
this site or from its content. This provision equally applies to the use or
misuse of the content of the site by any person, inability to access the site
or use it, to delay in functioning or transmission of data, failures in
communication lines, any errors, misprints or omissions in the content of the
2.2 Loading photos and video from the
website or its sub-sites is permitted only for private use. Publication,
transmission or reproduction of this data for any other purpose is strictly
2.3 BreakoutGaming.com actively monitors website
traffic, and reserves the right to block access where we suspect automated
3.1 General terms used in this edition of
“Single” – a bet on a single event;
“Express” – this is a bet on the outcome of
several different events. When you place a bet on the outcome of two or more
events (for example, two different football matches), you can combine them in
an “Express” bet. To win an express bet all your selections must win. A loss on
one of the outcomes of an express bet means the entire bet is lost. An express
bet is calculated by staking the profits of the first selection onto the second
one and so on. So e.g. three selections of 2.8, 1.5 and 1.3 in an express bet
would be calculated as Stake x 2.8 x 1.5 x 1.3 to give your return. If on one
of the bets included in the express is void or a push, then the odds are equal
to 1.0 for settlement purposes.
“System” – a set of “express bets” on a
particular set of events. The number of system bets will vary depending on the
number of selections chosen. For example, 4 selections would produce 6 bets for
the system 2 of 4 (any 2 selection express bets from 4 selections) and 4 bets
for the system 3 of 4 (any 3 selection express bets from 4 selections). For a
system bet to produce a return, the chosen number of express bets as a minimum
must win. Therefore, in the system 2 of 4 a minimum of two winning selections
is required to produce a return and in the system 3 of 4 a minimum of three
winning selections is required to produce a return.
“Chain” – a bet which is a combination of
“single” bets on events independent of each other. The customer choses the
order of the bets included in the chain and the unit. The unit stake is placed
on the first selection as a single. If this generates a return, the unit stake
is deducted from the winnings and placed on the second selection and so on
until the chain is complete or all funds are lost. If at any stage there is not
enough funds on the bet to cover the unit stake then the total remaining
balance is staked and the chain continues.
Example, a 5 Euro chain on all winning
selections of 2.25, 3.0 and 5.0 would return 46.25 Euro (5
Euro at 2.25 = 11.25 minus 5 = 6.25 plus 15 = 21.25 minus 5 = 16.25 plus 30 =
46.25). Whereas if the same bet had winning selection of 2.25, a loser and
a winning selection of 5.0 the chain would return 31.25 Euro (5 Euro at 2.25 =
11.25 minus 5 = 6.25 minus 5 = 1.25 plus 30 = 31.25).
“Handicap” – A system used by bookmakers to
make a one-sided event become a more attractive betting proposition to the customer.
For example, the weaker football team may start with a one goal advantage. When
betting the team with the goal advantage, a draw or win will result in the bet
being won. If the opposing team wins by one goal then for two way markets the
result is a push (stakes returned. If the opposing team wins by two clear goals
or more then the bet is lost.
Team 1 Inter Handicap -1 Odds 2.25 Team 2 Cagliari
Handicap +1 Odds 1.9 Two-way Handicap betting
* A) If Cagliari wins by any score line all
bets on Cagliari are winning bets and all bets on Inter are lost.
* B) If the match is drawn all bet on Cagliari
are winning bets and all bets on Inter are lost.
* C) If Inter win by one goal all bets are
a push (stakes returned).
* D) If Inter win by two or more goals, all
bet on Inter are winning bets and all bets on Cagliari are lost,
“Asian Handicap” – 0 Handicap (Draw No Bet). A ‘0’ Asian Handicap is effectively a
draw no bet selection. If the team you bet on win the game your bet wins. If
the team draws the game, your stake is refunded. If the team loses the game you
lose your bet.
Handicap (0.5,1.5,2.5 etc). The half goal Asian Handicap effectively gives one
team a 0.5 or more (all the way up to 11.5 in some cases) goal head start
(+0.5) and the other team a 0.5 goal deficit (-0.5). This is classed as a
straight win bet. The use of a fraction of a goal (0.5) means that it is
impossible for the game to finish as a draw.
Example: Chelsea (-0.5) v Arsenal (+0.5)
Chelsea are classed as favourites and
receive a -0.5 goal deficit. The only way of winning the bet here if you backed
Chelsea would be if they won the game.
Arsenal are classed as underdogs and are
given a +0.5 goal head start. To collect winnings from backing Arsenal you
would need them to either draw or win the game.
Chelsea (-2.5) v Arsenal (+2.5)
If you back Chelsea (-2.5), you would need
them to win by 3 clear goals to win your bet. If you back Arsenal (+2.5) you
would win on any other result apart from a 3 or more goal beating.
Handicap (+ or – 1,2,3,4 and so on). The full goal
Asian Handicap is slightly different to a fractional goal handicap. As a full
goal handicap is given, there is the possibility of a handicap draw. In AH
betting, a handicap draw is always settled as refunded stakes.
Example of the full goal handicap:
Chelsea (-1) v Arsenal (+1)
Here, Chelsea have a full goal taken away
from them. For this to be a winning bet Chelsea would have to win the game by 2
clear goals in order to cover the handicap. If Chelsea were to win by just 1
goal, the game would be a handicap draw, earning you a refund. If Chelsea don’t
win the game the bet is lost.
In contrast, if you were to back Arsenal +1
goal you would need a draw or a victory to collect your winnings. However, if
Arsenal lost by 1 goal you would be refunded your stake due to it being a
The same principle applies to all other
full goal handicaps. The more one sided a game is perceived by the bookmakers,
the bigger deficit the favoured team will have to cover.
Split Asian Handicaps (0, -0.5 etc). Split handicaps are exactly that. Your stake is split
evenly between two outcomes. The split handicap is a mixture of both the full
goal handicap and the fraction of a goal handicap.
Example of a split handicap:
Chelsea (0, -0.5) v Arsenal (0,+0.5)
If you back Chelsea, half of your stake is
going on the 0 handicap (refund if draw) and the other half is going on -0.5
goals which means that Chelsea would have to win for that part of the bet to be
Chelsea win = Bet is a winner
Draw = Half of your stake is refunded
Chelsea lose = Total loss
In reverse, if you backed Arsenal (0, +0.5):
Arsenal win = Bet is a winner
Draw = Half of stake is refunded, other half is a winner
Arsenal lose = Total loss
Example of a bigger split handicap:
Manchester United (-2,2.5)
v Burnley (+2,2.5)
Manchester United are strong favourites to
beat a lower division opponent, so the handicap is set higher. Here are the
possible outcomes and their returns:
Manchester United win by 3 goals or more =
Bet is a winner
Manchester United win by exactly 2 goals = Half of stake is refunded (-2),
half is lost (-2.5)
Any other result = Total loss
Asian Handicap Table. Below is a table of
all the most popular Asian lines. ‘Push’ in the table below means you will get
your bet refunded.
“Total” – the number of goals, pucks,
points or games scored (thrown, gained or played) by an participant(s) in an event.
Suppose the total of a football match is
set as (the amount of goals scored) equal to “4″, and bets are offered on
the total of two outcomes: more than or less than 4.
If the match finishes with a total of less
than 4 goals (0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, etc.), bets lower than “4″ win and bets
more than 4 lose.
If the match finishes with a total of more
than 4 goals (4-1, 4-2, 3-2, etc.), bets lower than “4″ lose and bets
more than “4″ win.
If the match is scored with a total of
exactly 4 goals (3-1, 4-0, 2-2, 1-3, 0-4), all bets on more than “4″ and
less than “4″ will be refunded.
4. Policy of Bets
4.1 The values of the parameters (including
handicaps, totals) and odds of the events specified in the current lines may
change after any bet, but the conditions before placing bets are the same,
except in cases of technical errors and obvious mistakes in the line.
4.2 For all bets and wagers, only the
amount confirmed and registered by the company is accepted.
4.3 The user is the only person who is
responsible for the bet. Once a bet is made and its acceptance is confirmed, it
cannot be changed or cancelled by the user. BreakoutGaming.com does not provide
any guarantees in respect to “lost” or “duplicate” bets made by customers. Customers
should carefully check all bets they have made.
4.4 Loss of a password cannot be a reason
for the cancellation of the request for payment of winnings. If the Account
Holder misplaces, forgets, loses, or shares with a third party their username
and/or password, or is otherwise unable to enter the Website or any Service for
any reason other than a BreakoutGaming.com error, BreakoutGaming.com will not
be responsible and will not be held liable for any claim regarding that BreakoutGaming.com Account.
4.5 A bet is accepted as soon as it is
confirmed by the company. All accepted bets are displayed in the “Bet History”.
Occasionally, there may be a delay until a bet is listed in your history. In the
case of any dispute, the time when the bet was registered in the BreakoutGaming.com
system is considered to be its true submission time. If the user did not
receive a notification about the acceptance of bet, the bet is still considered
to be accepted if it is displayed in the “Bet History.”
4.6 Communication failures or other
technical errors are not a reason for the cancellation of a bet if the bet has
been registered in the server.
5. Displaying Data
5.1 The Company is not responsible for the
accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any information services, including
data on events in the Live and mailing services.
5.2 BreakoutGaming.com makes every effort
to ensure the information on Live events (such as
results, the time of a game and the statistics of teams /players) is accurate.
However, this information is displayed only for information purposes. BreakoutGaming.com
is not responsible for any errors in this data.
5.3 BreakoutGaming.com is not responsible
and does not accept any claims regarding the accuracy of the translation from
foreign languages of team names and the names of players.
5.4 If, in indicated particular event/match
there is more than one participant with the same surname and during bet
acceptance the full name of the participant or any other means identifying them
uniquely have not been indicated, all bets are refundable.
5.5 If, in the description of a match or event,
the name of one or more participants are indicated incorrectly (except for
errors in translation), all bets on that event are void and stakes are returned.
In this eventuality BreakoutGaming.com decision is final.
5.6 In cases where specific details of a team
such as a particular age group (for example 18 years/to 21 years/youth teams),
gender (women) or the status of the team (reserve) are not indicated in the
line resulting in incorrect pricing of the event, all bets on this match are
refundable. In cases where an incomplete name or possible grammar errors are
indicated in the line, all bets will stand. If the gender of teams is not
indicated in the line, the gender of the teams is considered to be male. Any
match or event involving women’s teams must be clearly indicated as such,
otherwise bets will be void.
5.7 The date and time indicated in the line
are the date and time of cessation of bet acceptance on the event (except for Live events) and do not necessarily coincide with the date
and time of the actual start of the event. The actual start time of all events
is determined based on information from the governing body of the event, as
well as the data on BreakoutGaming.com.
5.8 If the venue or stadium is not
indicated in the line, the first named participant will be deemed to be the
home team/participant, except for American sports where the first named
participant will be deemed to be the away team. Any errors are not grounds for
the voiding of bets.
5.9 On acceptance of bets for Live Events
there is a set delay, the value of which may vary depending on the sport,
market, and other features, and it is determined exclusively by BreakoutGaming.com
for security and protection from subsequent bets.
5.10 As prices for events (in particular
Live events) fluctuate regularly, for convenience clients can choose one of the
following options to automatically accept price changes: to “Always ask”, “Accept
higher odds” or “Accept Any odds” which creates the following settings – a)
Always ask before acceptance in the event of any price changes whilst placing
the bet, b) Automatically accept higher odds in the event of any price changes
whilst placing the bet, c) Automatically accept any price changes whilst
placing the bet.
5.11 An incorrectly indicated date of the
match or event is not grounds for voiding or cancelling a bet.
5.12 If the match began from the moment at
which it was previously interrupted, and in the line that was not stipulated,
the bets are refundable.
6. Related contingencies
6.1 In “express” and “system” bets it is
forbidden to include different markets that relate to the same match or event,
even ones that are interdependent. If any such bets are accepted in error, then
these bets are void, even if such bets were not blocked during submission. BreakoutGaming.com
reserves the right to determine whether the events are connected.
7. Obvious and technical errors
7.1 The Company is not responsible for
errors in typing, transfer or counting of bets. In particular, BreakoutGaming.com
reserves the right to correct obvious errors made while entering information on
betting odds and/or settlement of bets (for example, errors in the odds indicated
in teams incorrectly, incorrectly indicated events, etc.), or declare void any corresponding
bets even after completion of the event. In the cases of correcting obvious
errors all bets are void. The most common types of technical errors are the following:
7.1.1 Input errors – when the odds (or the
setting of the handicaps/totals, etc.) is displayed without a separator (dot)
or with an additional number.
Example: instead of the odds 1.8, 18 is
displayed, instead of 2, 23 is displayed, instead of 3, 30 is displayed etc.
7.1.2 “Mirror Errors” – when the odds for
players, teams or events are incorrectly displayed in the reverse order. For
instance, the odds for a favourite of an event is displayed as exceeding those
of the outsider.
Example: Basketball. Barcelona-Unicaja. The winner of the match. Instead of 1.2 and 4, 4 and
1.2 is displayed.
7.1.3 Writing errors – if all odds,
handicaps, totals, etc. are indicated correctly, however, teams are written in
an incorrect order (usually occurs for events taking place on a neutral venue).
Example: Basketball. Unicaja-Barcelona.
The winner of the match. 1.2 and 4 instead of
Basketball. In this example, the match is actually Barcelona-Unicaja.
Clear indicators of obvious errors are:
large discrepancies between the odds of BreakoutGaming.com and other bookmakers
or odds that are clearly erroneous given the current industry pricing of the
BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to
determine whether or not an obvious or a technical error was made.
7.2 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right
to cancel any bets made on incorrect odds, handicaps or obvious errors. The
customer will be informed about changes in their balance immediately.
7.3 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right
to cancel the bets even after the end of the event, if these bets are won as a
result of a technical failure or an obvious error.
7.4 In cases when due to technical reasons
the user’s bets were not covered with the necessary amount of funds in the
account, then the bets are considered as invalid.
7.5 In case of mistakenly having credited funds
to a customer’s account, the customer shall immediately notify BreakoutGaming.com
about the mistake. If due to an error a negative balance has been created in a
customer account, BreakoutGaming.com has the right to cancel the uncalculated
bets, despite the fact that they were made before the error had occurred.
7.6 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right
to hold the user liable for any damages caused to BreakoutGaming.com if the
user used a technical or administrative error intentionally when making a
deposit and/or during the receipt of money in the account.
8. Bets on credit
8.1 BreakoutGaming.com does not accept any
bets or provide services to any customers on credit. All bets must be confirmed
with funds existing in the account of the user.
9. Legal Aspects
9.1 BreakoutGaming.com states explicitly
that bet placement and participation in sports betting, multiplayer poker, game
in casinos and games like lottery may be restricted by law or even prohibited
in some countries. Such restrictions or prohibitions may be imposed even if the
company obtained the necessary permission (license for betting or organising
gaming) to place bets or participate in games.
The user should note that if the placement
of bets or participation in sports betting, multiplayer poker and games such as
lotteries is prohibited or permitted only under certain conditions, which if not
followed, the responsibility for any damage caused by this rests solely with
The customer must also take note that BreakoutGaming.com
is not required to provide customers with information, instructions and
warnings in a wider range other than in these terms and conditions. In
particular, BreakoutGaming.com is not liable for damages suffered by the user due
to the violation of the relevant legislative prohibitions functioning in
9.2 By betting or participating in games,
the user confirms that he has reached the lowest age of consent limited by law
of his/her country, and confirms his/her capacity to enter into the agreement
with the company. In case of non-fulfilment of these requirements the user’s account
will be closed and necessary measures will be applied.
9.3 The user agrees that his/her personal
information provided to BreakoutGaming.com during pool betting, games in
multiplayer poker, casino games and games such as lotteries, as well as in any
other game that is stored and used by automatic means.
9.4 By registering on the site, the user
acknowledges the exclusive intellectual property of the BreakoutGaming.com regulations,
as well as the system controlled by them.
9.5 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right
to inform users about special promotions and new products by social media, telephone,
SMS and e-mail.
9.6 Legal relations between the user and
the company are subject to the laws of Montenegro and are regulated by it with
the exception of the appropriate legal rules of international private law. The governing
jurisdiction for all bets and games is Montenegro. All disputes arising over or
regarding bets made by customers, are resolved if it does not contradict the
law, by the court in Montenegro, having the relevant territorial and subject
9.7 BreakoutGaming.com expressly states that
it does not provide users with any advice (consultation) on tax matters and/or
9.8 No disputes about any bets or
participation in games can lead to a lawsuit, legal action, as well as claims
on bookmaker licenses if the BreakoutGaming.com complies with the provisions of
9.9 In case of any claims and disputes from
users’ side and people representing their parties, the company’s liabilities
are limited by the size of bets or its potential winnings.
9.10 In case of any disputes or claims the
database of BreakoutGaming.com has priority over any other data.
9.11 If there is discrepancy between the
English version of these rules and the translation into another language, the
English version is considered to be the correct one.
9.12 Any matters of dispute including
claims about the results of the event are accepted to be reviewed by the
bookmaker office within 5 days from the end of the sporting event.
9.13 BreakoutGaming.com does not hold users’
funds in segregated or separately protected bank accounts. It is important that
the user understands that deposits into BreakoutGaming.com are not bank
deposits and no interest is accrued upon them.
10. Restrictions on betting
10.1 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right
not to accept bets from any person without giving any reason and reserves the
right to close or temporarily block the accounts of individual users without
10.2 Minimum and maximum size of bets for
all sporting events are defined by BreakoutGaming.com and are subject to
changes without prior written notice. In addition, BreakoutGaming.com reserves
the right to impose special restrictions on the accounts of individual users.
10.3 BreakoutGaming.com does not recommend
two or more users place bets from the same IP-address (from the same computer
or the same local area network), in order to avoid suspicion of collusion
(cheating). BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to block any accounts in any
10.4 Winnings are paid only within the
limits set with maximum limits of the company. If the user has made a bet and
the winning exceeds the maximum, the company will not pay any amount of money
exceeding the maximum limit.
10.5 Results for sports statistics are
published on the official website of BreakoutGaming,
www.BreakoutGaming.com within 3 days after the end of a sporting event.
11. Late bets
11.1 Bets placed after the start of any event,
except the bets for Live Events, in all cases, are invalid and will be made
void, and are excluded from the “express” and “system” bets. Any bet (including
bets for Live Events) made on an event, where the result of which is already
known at the time of betting, is considered invalid and will be voided.
11.2 If the user wishes to challenge the
time of the start of the event, he/she must provide an official document (or a
link to the website of regulatory bodies of the given event) which confirms the
actual time of the start of the match on which the bet was made.
11.3 For disputes regarding the time of the
start of the event, if the official regulatory bodies of the appropriate
tournament/event do not provide (or lack) such information, the start time
provided by BreakoutGaming.com is considered the correct one while calculating
12.1 If a bet is declared void, it is
considered as won with the odds of 1.0. For “Single” bets this means that the user
will get back the amount of money placed on their bet. In the case of “express”
or “system” bets the total odds will be changed accordingly (in the event where
a void occurred, the odds will be 1.0 and the odds on the remaining events will
remain unchanged. The final odds for the express bet will be the multiplied
odds of all the selections in the bet, with the void legs counting as 1.0.
Finland – Moldova
Croatia Handicap (-2)
Total odds of Express = 1.55 x 1.7 x 1.5 =
In the above example Finland and England
won and Croatia won by 2 clear goals. If the Croatia match is deemed void, then
the revised express calculation is 1.55 x 1.0 x 1.5 = 2.325, the odds for the
Croatia match have been replaced with the odds 1.0.
12.2 If a match finishes with the total
number of goals scored equal to the goal line indicated in the bet (for
example, a total of 3 goals if the line is more or less than 3), the bets are a
push and stakes are refunded. Similarly, for the individual for players, totals
of cards/corners /removals, fouls and other parameters if the final value of
the event and the proposed parameter of the total are equal the bets are a push
and stakes are refunded.
13. Privacy of User’s data
13.1 The user is responsible for
maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their account,
and shall take all measures to prevent the use of personal accounts by
unauthorized persons. Any operations confirmed by the username and password of
the account holder shall be valid and have legal force.
13.2 If the user suspects that his/her
username and password are known to a third person, at any time they have the
right to send a request to BreakoutGaming.com to block the account temporarily.
13.3 To ensure the security of personal
data of users, BreakoutGaming.com communicates with users via the e-mail address
recorded by the user during registration.
13.4 The user is responsible for
maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their e-mail, and
shall take all measures to prevent the use of e-mail addresses by third
parties. BreakoutGaming.com is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting
from the connection between the BreakoutGaming.com and the user using a
registered e-mail address.
14.1 In case of possible interference in
the match result and the compilation of the odds for the match (including cases
of suspected match-fixing), BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to suspend
the payments or cancel bets on any events, as well as hand over any relevant information
to the appropriate authorities for further investigation and prevention of
14.2 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right
to suspend the payment and cancel any bets on any event if there are solid
grounds to suspect match fixing or cheating. Such grounds may be based on the
size, number and nature of the bets made or by any suspicious betting patterns.
The decision of the governing bodies of
relevant federations and regulatory bodies are also taken into account. In such
cases BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to hand over any relevant information
to the governing bodies for further investigation and preventing similar
15. Neutral field
15.1 In cases when the match is transferred
to a neutral field (NF) all bets will stand. They are refundable on occasions
when the match is transferred to the opponent’s venue. In cases where the teams
are from the same city and are transferred to another venue, bets are valid and
are not refundable. In international matches, the refund of bets is made only
when the match transfers to the opponent’s venue.
16. Interrupted events
16.1 An event is considered interrupted if
there was no play for an amount of playing time specified according the rules
of the BreakoutGaming.com, even if the result at which the event was
interrupted is later confirmed to be final.
16.1.1 Interrupted matches are considered
to be final, if they have completed the following number of minutes:
· Soccer – 90 min.
· Futsal – 30 min.
· Basketball NBA (National Basketball
Association and PBA, CBA) – 43 min.
· Euro Basketball – 35min.
· Hockey NHL (National Hockey League) – 55
· Bandy – 60 min
· Euro Hockey – 50 min.
· American football – 55 min.
· Baseball – 5 periods (innings)
. Handball – 50 min
16.2 For interrupted events recognised as
cancelled, if not otherwise stipulated in the sports rules, all bets are
refundable, except for those where the result is already determined at the time
of the interruption. Interrupted bets on performance time (periods, etc.) are
subject to unconditional return.
17. Events transfer
17.1 If the start time of the event has
been changed and is otherwise not stipulated in the sports rules, all bets on
the event are refundable.
17.2 For games with a qualification to a next
round of a competition, in cases where games are transferred onto subsequent
days, or in changes of venue, all bets remain valid. If the “qualification of
the team going through to the next round is later cancelled for any reason, the
cancellation is disregarded, and the payment is made according the official result
of the match. If the second match did not take place or was interrupted, then
all bets on it including the qualification are refundable. Payments on the qualification
are made only on bets placed before the first match. If none of the matches has
taken place, all bets will be refunded.
18. Calculation of bets
18.1 BreakoutGaming.com validates the
results on the basis of official reports and alternative sources of information
(including videos of the event) after the conclusion of the event. Calculation
of bets is based on the results published on the website www.BreakoutGaming .com
in the section “Results”. In the case of discrepancies of results from
different sources of information, as well as in the case of obvious mistakes,
the final decision to determine the results belongs to BreakoutGaming.com.
18.2 Any enquiries from users regarding clarification
of the results of BreakoutGaming.com should be made only on the basis of
official sources of information (websites of regulatory bodies for these sports
or events). Information from other sources cannot be considered a basis for the
reviewing or reappraisal of bets.
18.3 Valid (factual) results are considered
to be those which are announced through official channels or other sources of
information, after the end of the event. BreakoutGaming.com uses the following official sources:
www.uefa.com – Champions League, UEFA Cup,
Selected matches and Europe Championship (soccer) www.fifa.com – Confederation Cup, Selected matches and World’s Championship
(soccer) www.beto.gr – Soccer Greece www.bundesliga.at – Soccer Austria www.turkish-soccer.com – Soccer Turkey www.rfpl.org – Soccer Russia www.premierleague.com – Soccer England www.sportinglife.com – Soccer England www.gazzetta.it
– Soccer Italy www.bundesliga.de – Soccer Germany www.marca.com – Soccer Spain www.lfp.es – Soccer Spain www.lfp.fr – Soccer France www.mlsnet.com – Soccer USA www.goalzz.com – Soccer www.nfl.com – American Soccer www.basket.ru – Basketball Russia www.nba.com –
Basketball (NBA) www.euroleague.com – Basketball
Europe League www.ulebcup.com – Basketball (ULEB) www.nhl.com – Hockey NHL www.fhr.ru – Hockey Russia www.rusbandy.ru – Bandy Russia www.atptennis.com – Tennis ATP www.wtatour.com – Tennis WTA www.mlb.com –
Baseball www.eurohandball.com – Handball www.fide.com – Chess www.volley.ru – Volley-ball Russia
BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to use
other official sources when required. In
exceptional cases, BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to use official videos
to judge the true result.
18.4 Live event bet results are calculated
based on what is known immediately after the end of the event/competition. Any
subsequent changes (for example, changes by decision of a jury after the game)
are not taken into account whilst settling bets. BreakoutGaming.com calculates
these bets based on its statistical data about the actual course of the game.
If not otherwise indicated, all bets on non-participating athletes in the
competition will be void.
18.5 In cases where BreakoutGaming.com’s statistics (based on TV coverage) is different from the official statistics, the
bets are calculated according to the BreakoutGaming.com’s statistics.
18.6 If more than one participant or team
is declared as a winner of the competition, the odds are divided by the number
of winners (the odds cannot be less than 1.0).
18.7 All operations on playing accounts are
made in the currency chosen by the user during registration.
18.8 All bets for which the outcomes are
already determined (in particular bets on who will score the next goal or who
will win a certain segment of the match), are considered valid and are
calculated even if the event or tournament was suspended, abandoned or
18.9 If a match is not completed and is
considered as incomplete, then all bets on it are refundable, (except what is
mentioned in point 16.1.1) even if the result, at which the event was
suspended, is later is confirmed as final.
18.10 If it does not contradict the
individual sports rules, the result announced on the day of the event is taken as
the result. Any official changes in the result, as a result of rulings by
governing bodies and disciplinary penalties of teams, are not taken into
account for the purpose of betting and the original settlement of bets stands.
19. Betting groups/syndicates and
19.1 Users are required to bet only on
their own behalf. Recurring bets containing the same selections from one or
more clients may be identified as invalid and could be cancelled by BreakoutGaming.com.
Even after the official outcome of such bets is known, in cases when the
company is confident that users have acted in collusion or as a syndicate, or
suspicious bets have been made by one or more users in a short period of time,
such bets may be considered invalid and could be cancelled by the company.
19.2 Bet limits by sport events are set
accordingly to the player’s account status and the individual market and event.
If the player makes an attempt to place a bet outside the limits specified for
a market or event, a warning message” Max. Stake – Limit Reached / Official
limit exception” will be displayed in the bet slip as a notification. Multiple
bets which combine the same selection within the same bet event are not
accepted. Ignoring the warning message and non-compliance with this rule will
result in cancellation of all bets placed and a refund of the original stake.
20. Non-participation in the event
20.1 If it does not contradict the
individual sports rules, when an event participant for whatever reason cannot
take part in the event, the bet is considered valid and lost by the client. The
exceptions are the following cases:
The event/tournament is cancelled;
– The event /tournament is considered
– The location of the event was changed;
– The event/tournament is suspended.
20.2 In the case of bets “Who is taller” for
bets with two outcomes, if one of the participants refuses to take part before
the event/tournament, the bet is refundable.
21. Rules on sports
21.1 Additional information about types of
bets on different sports is indicated in the sports rules.
21.2 Sport rules take precedence over the
22. Notes on certain bet types
22.1 Any market on the “Odd number/Even
number of Total”, regardless of the sport or event and the proposed position
(including total goals/cards/fouls etc.), if the result is “0″, the bets
are calculated as an “Even number”
22.2 All bets on the number of medals are
calculated according to the official medal table at the end of the event. Any
changes undertaken by the governing bodies later are not taken into account.
22.3 Any medals won by the country team in
any competitions shall be considered as one regardless of the number of
participants in the team.
22.4 Any market that has the potential
outcome “Any other”, this outcome includes all participants of the event, not those
listed in the options of that market separately.
22.5 For any market in the “additional
markets” of a competition (total number of goals, wins, losses, draws, angular,
yellow cards etc.), only those matches in the competition are taken into
23.1 Only registered users can participate
in bonus-programs of the company. To register, the user must fully and
accurately fill in the registration form.
23.2 Registration and betting is allowed
exclusively to people over 18 years old (or the allowed age range in the given
country from which the user has opened an account). Users have complete
responsibility as to the legality of Internet gambling in the region or
jurisdiction where they live and bet from and/or for providing the appropriate
authorities of their country with information on their winnings. BreakoutGaming.com
reserves the right to request proof of age and block the user’s account before
receiving the appropriate documentation.
23.3 All information provided during the
registration must be accurate and complete. In particular, when using credit or
debit cards, the cardholder’s name and surname must match the name and surname
indicated in the registration form, otherwise the account will be blocked. All
bets made before locking the account are recognised as valid.
23.4 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right
to block the accounts of users who have reported false data, as well as to deny
them the payment of any winnings. At the request of BreakoutGaming.com the user
must present an official document with a photograph, verifying his/her identity
(a passport copy), and also proof of authenticity of the indicated address.
23.5 Each User can have only one account.
Registered Users cannot re-register as a new client with a new name or a new
email address. In cases where this rule is violated, the company has the right
to void all bets made by the user.
23.6 The user has no right to permit any third
party use their BreakoutGaming.com account.
23.7 Please note that you should not send
us the details about your credit card account or other sensitive financial
information via an unencrypted e-mail.
23.8 BreakoutGaming.com allows all its users
to choose their own combination of username and password. Users should keep
such information in secret. If your username and password are entered correctly
while accessing the site, all bets remain in force and cannot be cancelled or
changed by the user. If you suspect that someone other than you have access to your
password, change it immediately on our website. If you have forgotten the
password or a part of it, please send a request to Live Support for a new
23.9 Users who place their bets in BreakoutGaming.com
via a cell or mobile phone should remember that BreakoutGaming.com is not
responsible for any loss of data in the mobile phone, and is not responsible
for any charges by mobile and internet operators. By registering, the client
confirms that he accepts and agrees to these Terms.
24.1 The available currencies are specified
on the registration page and the user should select their preferred currency
upon registration. BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to block the reception
of bets and operating activities in any of the indicated currencies. In these
circumstances, all the necessary payments on the accounts of blocked currency
would be held in another currency equivalent at the interbank exchange rate for
25. The bonus program
25.1 All bonuses of users are limited
individually to one person, home address, telephone number and e-mail address,
one payment method (such as by card number or Skrill account), as well as the computer or device being used (including the
institute, Internet club and other public institutions). The company has the
right to refuse the bonus to any user or group of users. Bonus programs are
available only to users who have made a deposit in real currency to their
account in BreakoutGaming.com.
25.2 Where there is a violation of any
requirement of the bonus programs, or if there is any evidence of recurring bets
on the same event from a group of customers, or there is a suspected collusion,
regardless of the result any bets, BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to restrict
these users from the bonus programs and may consider the corresponding bets as
invalid. For the purposes of protection against fraud BreakoutGaming.com
reserves the right to demand a document from the client proving identity before
transferring a bonus.
26.1 Available methods of payments are
determined by the country and the currency selected during registration. A
complete list of fees, limits on them and other items is displayed on the
Deposits and Withdrawals page. BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to change
these terms and conditions at any time.
26.2 When conducting any financial
transactions, it is necessary that the name of the owner of the debit/credit
card or bank account exactly matches the name of the owner of the appropriate BreakoutGaming.com
account. BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to cancel all transactions and void
all bets made while using if there is evidence of any customers using someone
else’s credit/debit card.
27. Funds on accounts
27.1 If any funds have been transferred to
the user erroneously, the user is obliged to notify the company immediately.
Any funds arising from such an error shall be considered invalid, and any bets
placed with such funds will be cancelled, regardless of the delay between the
origin of the error and the time it was identified.
27.2 If any deposits to the account were
made for any other purpose than bets, poker, casino and financial betting, the
company (particularly in case of suspected fraudulent money turnover) reserves
the right to cancel a deposit and collect from the user all costs incurred as a
result of processing the deposit.
27.3 If the user’s deposit exceeds the
bet’s amount, at the client’s request for withdrawal BreakoutGaming.com
reserves the right to charge the user all costs incurred as a result of
processing deposits and withdrawals.
28. Financial Limitations
28.1 The minimum single bet on any event is
€1 or equivalent amount in players account currency. The minimum bet in express
or/and system bet is €1 or equivalent amount in players account currency.
Unless otherwise stated, only one bet per sport event or match is allowed.
Maximum stake per bet must be equal or smaller than the last deposit amount.
28.2 The maximum odds of express bets are 1000.
Express bets. Where the odds exceed the maximum, winnings are calculated with odds
of 1000. In all cases, the sum of winnings should not exceed the maximum
payment for a single bet. The maximum odds for each system bet is 1000.
Variants of system bet where the odds exceed the maximum, are calculated with at
odds of 1000.
28.3 The maximum amount of the bet on each
market depends on the sport and event and is defined by BreakoutGaming.com
specifically for each event and each type of bet and is subject to change
without prior written notice. BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to limit
the maximum bet on individual markets or events, as well as the introduction
and removal of specific restrictions on the accounts of individual users without
notice or explanation of reasons.
28.4 All financial limits apply to any
individual customer, or/and syndicates group of players acting as a collective
unit, who have placed two or more bets containing the same match selections,
including where placed in a series of bets, at a different range of odds
markets, over a number of days using various players’ accounts and/or across
different betting channels. Should we identify that two or more bets have been placed
this way, all those bets will be considered as void and only first betting slip
submitted will be considered as a legitimate bet.
29. Payments / Withdrawals
29.1 Payments are processed in a time not
exceeding 72 hours starting from the moment that the request was made. Before
the first payment will be made to the user by electronic payment methods (Skrill, credit or debit card, etc.), the client is obliged
to attach an electronic copy of a passport to the documents section to confirm
their identity. Remember that forgery is severely punished by law, and in cases
of suspicion of placing a counterfeit or an edited copy of the documents by
electronic methods, BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to send such
documents to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
29.2 Before making the payment, the
employees of the company will verify the correspondence of the name, surname,
father’s name, birth dates of the client and also other data. If differences
are found between the actual data and the data provided by the client, BreakoutGaming.com
reserves the right to make a refund for all bets by the user and refuse to pay
out funds to the user until they prove the identity and accuracy of the entered
29.3 If it turns out that the user has
opened several accounts, BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to refuse to payment
of funds for these accounts (except the user’s assets legitimately transferred
to the account of BreakoutGaming.com after his/her payment of a fine in the
measure of 10% of the total amount of deposits).
29.4 In the first occasion of a withdrawal
in cash, the user must enter the details of a valid passport, exactly as in the
passport and in the language of the country that issued the passport (or in the
case of foreign passports – in English).
29.5 Group and family members should
regulate personal relationships with each other – payments are made ONLY in the
name of the owner of the appropriate account.
29.6 The user agrees to provide BreakoutGaming.com
with information about his/her bank account from which deposits will be made in
order to receive his/her withdrawals.
29.7 BreakoutGaming.com is not responsible
for discrepancies in payments related to fluctuations of currency (rate of
29.8 If the user has requested a withdrawal
of 1,000 Euros or more (or the equivalent in another currency at the interbank
rate), BreakoutGaming.com pays a commission on the transfer and subsequent
operations of withdrawals in the given calendar month. Otherwise, the
commission is paid to the bank by the user.
29.9 BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to
prioritise the withdrawal method (including credit/debit card, wallets or transfers
to the player’s bank account).
29.10 Before ordering the first withdrawal,
the user must bet or play with at least 50% of their initial deposit. This
requirement is introduced to combat fraud and “money laundering.
30. Maximum winnings
Over a 24-hour period, the maximum winnings
of each individual user is 100,000 Euros (net winnings, not including stake
31. Cash Out
What is Cash Out?
Cash Out gives you more control over your
bets and gives you the opportunity to take a return before an event has
finished, even if your bet goes on to lose! You can Choose to Cash Out your bet at any time and take the potential winnings on offer. If
you choose to Cash Out, the amount offered will be settled and the final result
relating to your bet will have no impact on the amount returned to your
The amount offered will depend on the
performance of your selection(s) and may be higher or lower than your original
stake enabling you to guarantee a profit or minimise a potential loss.
When is Cash Out available?
Cash Out is available on selected events,
fixtures and markets both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets,
for a variety of sports including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. You can see
the special logo ($) on the markets while making bets. Should you wish to Cash
Out, all you need to do is click on the ($) or “Cash Out” button located in
your open bet or bet history details.
Where Cash Out is available pre-event and
we do not cover the event In-Play then Cash Out will be unavailable once the
You can also Cash Out on your mobile or
tablet – simply select the “Open Bets” or “Bet History” sections of the
“History” section of your account and select the “Cash Out” tab to show your
eligible bets. Once there you can the Cash Out button below your selection and
confirm your decision to settle the bet early.
Terms and Conditions
Cash Out is available on selected events,
fixtures and markets both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets,
for a variety of sports including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball.
A time delay in accepting a Cash Out
request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends then the Cash Out
request may not be successful.
If the Cash Out request is successful, this
will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final
result of the related market will have no impact on the Cash Out amount.
The Cash Out amount offered at any time is
the total amount that will be returned to your account if successful.
Some BreakoutGaming.com offers will not be
applied where the Cash Out feature has been used. See Terms and Conditions for
each offer for details.
All free bets are unavailable for Cash Out.
Any bets that are settled using Cash Out
will not count towards the turnover requirement of any offer.
BreakoutGaming.com cannot guarantee that
the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection. Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event
In-Play then Cash Out will be unavailable once the event starts.
BreakoutGaming.com will not be responsible
if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will
stand as originally placed during any such period.
BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to
accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or
bet type that is included in the Cash Out feature.
BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to
amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event,
fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will
stand as originally placed.
BreakoutGaming.com reserves the right to
reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in
General Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Definitions
The following terms when used in this Agreement shall have the following meanings:
- "Account" means a personal gaming account on the Website permitting and enabling use of the Services;
- "Agreement" means this Agreement that You need to comply with in order to play Our Online Casino.
- "Applicable Laws" means all applicable laws, regulations, regulatory requirements and codes of practice of any relevant jurisdiction, as amended and in force from time to time.
- "Company" means BREAKOUT GROUP B.V. incorporated in Curacao and whose registered office is at Van Engelenweg 21 A, E-Zone Beheer, Curacao. All financial transactions are managed by Breakout Management Limited, Apartment 21, Charles Court (Suite 213), St. Luke’s Road, Pieta’ PTA 1027, Malta, company registration C82001 under EU law.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means all copyright and rights in the nature of copyright, design rights, patents, trademarks, database rights, applications for any of the above, moral rights, rights in confidential information, know-how, domain names and any other intellectual or industrial property rights (and any licences in connection with any of the same) whether or not registered or capable of registration and whether subsisting in the United Kingdom or any other part of the world.
- "Casino" means Our internet gaming system available on the Website, and related services and gaming activities, including, but not limited to; online sportsbook, online casino, online poker, online live dealer casino and other games offered on Our Website.
- "Devices" " means any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile telephones and personal digital assistants employed for the use of and access to the Website and participation in the Services;
- "Gaming Rules" means the rules as described under GAMING RULES in this Agreement;
- "Services" means the Casino and the Software.
- "Software" means the software to be accessed, downloaded or otherwise used by the player from the Website to play at the Casino through Your Devices, including updates, additions, improvements and translations to it.
- "Terms and Conditions" means this document.
- "Breakout Gaming.com" means the Website and/or Breakout Group B.V.
- "Breakout Gaming", "We", "Our" and "Us" relates to BREAKOUT GROUP B.V. incorporated in Curacao and whose registered office is at Van Engelenweg 21 A, E-Zone Beheer, Curacao
- "Website" means www.BreakoutGaming.com and any related websites that are accessible via links or any other way.
- "You" and "Your" relates to the user of the Software played on the Website
2. Sub-licence to use Software
- We hereby grant to you a limited, personal, non-transferable license to access and otherwise utilise the Software on Your Devices, for the sole purpose of participating in the Casino during the effective term of Your Account. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the information and systems used within the Website is strictly prohibited.
- This license applies only to the object code of the Software (i.e. the compiled, assembled, or machine executable version of the Software) and does not grant you any rights whatsoever with respect to the source code of the Software.
- We and/or our licensors own the rights to the technology, Software, business systems and content used within the Website including the Casino.
- You are not permitted to, and You agree not to permit or assist others to:
- use, copy, modify, create derivative works from or distribute the Software, any part of it, or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion of it;
- decode, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise translate or convert the Software or any part of it;
- transfer, loan, lease, assign, rent, or otherwise sublicense the Software;
- remove any copyright, proprietary or similar notices from the Software (or any copies of it);
- operate the Software or any part of it for the benefit of or on behalf of any third party, including by way of "bulletin board", online services or remote dial-in, application service provider services, internet service provider services, timesharing arrangements, outsourcing services or bureau services;
- copy or translate any user documentation provided online or in electronic format; or
- use the Software for any purpose other than Your personal use of the Casino.
- You acknowledge and agree that all Intellectual Property Rights, title and interest in and to the Software, including in and to any modification, enhancement, adaptation, translation or other change of or addition to the Software, belongs exclusively to the Company, even if developed based on ideas, suggestions or proposals by You or any other third party. You irrevocably assign to the Company all right, title, and interest You may have or may acquire in and to all Intellectual Property Rights, and You agree to sign and deliver to the Company such documents as the Company considers desirable as evidence or effect the assignment of all of the aforesaid rights to the Company. You agree not to, directly or indirectly, attempt to invalidate for any reason whatsoever, or assert, or assist the assertion by others, that the Intellectual Property Rights, title or interest in the Software belongs to any third-party other than the Company, or that they infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. The copyright in this Website including all text, graphics, code, files and links, including Our logo and trademark belongs to Us and may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored (other than for use of the Casino as envisaged by this Agreement) in whole or in part without Our prior written permission.
APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. Term and Termination
- By clicking on the "I Accept" button related to the Terms and Conditions, You:
- Represent and warrant that you have read, fully understand and agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement; and
- Agree to the use of electronic communications in order to enter into contracts and waive any rights or requirements under Applicable Laws or regulations in any jurisdiction which require an original (non-electronic) signature, to the extent permitted under Applicable Laws.
- This Agreement comes into force from the moment of Your acceptance by clicking on the "I Accept" button, and shall remain in force unless terminated in accordance with the provisions below.
- You may terminate this Agreement immediately at any time by sending Us written notice.
- We may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect at any time by sending written notice to You.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, whether by Us or by You, You agree that (a) your rights to use the Software shall immediately terminate, and (b) You will cease any and all use of the Software, and (c) You will destroy all copies of the Software within your possession or control (including but not limited to deleting all copies from your computer, hard drives, networks and other storage material).
- You further acknowledge that Your failure to comply with this Agreement may result in disqualification, Account closure, forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against You as deemed appropriate and as more particularly detailed below.
4. Incorporated documents
5. Prevailing terms
- In the event that there is any conflict between the provisions of the Gaming Rules and this Agreement, the Gaming Rules shall prevail. If there is any conflict between this Agreement and any other localised terms and conditions governing the access to and use of the Services and the Website to which You have consented, the localised terms and conditions shall prevail.
- You agree that Breakout Gaming will inform you about changes to the Website, new Services and promotions via email. You may opt out of receiving such promotional material by emailing our support department.
6. Legal use
- You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Services.
- The Services are not provided for use by:
- Individuals under the legal age limit in the jurisdiction of their residence;
- Individuals under the legal gambling age in the jurisdiction of their residence or the country in which they are accessing the Website; or
- Individuals accessing the Website from jurisdictions that regard it to be illegal to do so.
- You may not participate under any circumstances if You are not at least 18 years old. Underage gambling is an offence.
- Breakout Gaming casino reserves the right to ask for proof of age from You or to use third parties to verify Your age. In the event that age verification has not been completed satisfactorily, Your account will be locked immediately. No further access to Your account will be permitted until Your age has been successfully verified. If You are shown to be underage all deposits will be returned to You, no winnings will be paid to You and this Agreement will terminate with immediate effect.
- It is Your responsibility to know whether online gambling is legal in Your country of residence and or the country in which You use the Software. You accept and acknowledge that We do not represent or warrant that use of the Software for the purposes of gambling is legal. We also reserve the right to block any territory for any reason;
- You warrant and represent that you have examined the legality of Your use of the Software in each jurisdiction that is applicable to you and undertake only to use the Software legally under all Applicable Laws.
- Any use of the Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. By using the Services, You acknowledge that You do not find the Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or inappropriate in any way.
- As a prerequisite for Your using the Services, You guarantee that You shall not access or use the Website, Services or Software for any illegal purpose under any law that applies to You or is prohibited by or is deemed in breach of the present Agreement. In particular (and alongside all other warranties and representations specified in the present Agreement) as a condition of use of the Services provided You guarantee that:
- You are using the Website and the Services solely for Your own personal use and do not act on behalf of another person or company, but in Your own legal capacity;
- You use the Services provided at Your sole risk and discretion;
- You are not classified as, nor do You consider Yourself to be, a compulsive gambler;
- You are fully aware of and solely responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your winnings;
- Your deposits do not come from unlawful or criminal activities;
- You will not conduct any illegal activities through any Account and You shall not allow other individuals to make use of Your Account and/or the Services provided for any activities contradicting any law applicable to You or us;
- You will guarantee the secrecy of Your Account information;
- You will not utilise the Services provided or the Website in any prohibited way that may cause interference with their availability to other users;
- You will not request or in any way try to obtain any data related to other users;
- You will not distribute or upload any file, data, or program that is corrupted, contains viruses, or may in any way affect the operational performance of the Website, the Services and/or the Devices;
- You will not make any attempts to decompile, modify, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Services or the Website;
- You will not utilise any external device (device not developed by the Company), software, spider, robot, routine or other method (or any other unit similar to the aforementioned) to prevent or attempt to interfere with the regular proper performance of the Website or Services;
- You will place all bets on games through the various user interfaces provided on Our site and you will not wager via other means, including the use of a "robot" player;
- You will not publish or transfer to the Website or to any user of the Services provided, any unlawful, abusive, libellous, harassing, obscene, threatening, indecent, inflammatory, defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic, profane or any other material that could be considered a criminal offence or would encourage conduct that may give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; and
- You will neither initiate nor engage in contests, surveys, chain letters or "junk mail", "spam" posting and transmitting or any unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail against (or relating to) Breakout Gaming.
7. Account Registration
- In order to use the Services, You are required to fill in the application for creating an Account as specified on the Website.
- You guarantee that You will provide Us full and trustworthy information with regard to all the details and information provided by You to Breakout Gaming. In the event of any change in your personal details You are required to update them on the Website. To confirm Your first/last name and address, Breakout Gaming reserves the right to correspond by post.
- We may request You to provide certain documents, such as a copy of Your passport for verification purposes. Your Account may be blocked or closed if You do not provide the requested information or documents or if such information or documents You supply is/are found to be false or misleading.
- Your Account details must match Your true and legal name and identity and the name on Your Account registration must be an exact match of the name on your credit card(s) or other payment methods employed for depositing or withdrawing money to/from Your Account.
- Only one Account is permitted per person and per household. All accounts sharing same IP address will be regarded as duplicate accounts, players wishing to share IP addresses will be required to contact our support team. Breakout Gaming reserves the right to close duplicate Accounts.
- We reserve the right to reject Your application, without reference to You or without reason and without liability to You. Where Account registration details are found to be inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, Breakout Gaming reserves the right to close the Account.
- You shall not assign, transfer, charge, create a trust over or otherwise deal in Your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement (or purport to do so). For instance, You may not sell or transfer accounts to/from other users of the Casino. It is also prohibited to transfer funds between the Accounts of different users of the Casino.
- Players residing in the following countries may not open an account at Breakout Gaming: Afganistan, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Libya, Macau, Mynamar, Netherlands, N. Korea, Philippenes, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Spain, Sudan,, Syria, Turkey, UK, USA. Note that this list is subject to change without prior notice.
8. Deposits to Your Account
- You may participate in any Game for real money only if you have sufficient funds in Your Account for such participation.
- All information required to deposit funds into Your Account, can be found in the Cashier page by clicking on the Cashier button found on most pages of the Website. You may use any of the payment methods available to you on this page. Please note that some of the payment methods are not available in some countries and currencies.
- Some deposit methods may incur charges. These will be detailed in the relevant Cashier page
- You shall not treat Breakout Gaming as a financial institution nor expect interest on your deposits. Breakout Gaming does not grant any credit for the use of its services.
- You are fully responsible for paying all money owed to Breakout Gaming. With regard to any payment You made, if we suspect that You have engaged or attempted to engage in any illegal, fraudulent, dishonest or improper activity while using the Services provided, including without limitation, using stolen credit cards, participating in game manipulation, or any other unlawful activity (including but not limited to any chargeback, other payment reversal, or money laundering) Breakout Gaming shall be empowered to take such action as it deems appropriate, including blocking access to the Website, suspending and/or closing Your Account, forfeiting all money held in Your Account and sharing this information (together with disclosing Your personal details) with other online gambling facilities, financial institutions, relevant authorities and/or any person or entity that is legally authorised to be aware of such information. Breakout Gaming is also entitled to take legal action against You. Any expenses that may be incurred by Breakout Gaming shall be claimed from You.
- The minimum deposit amount is £/€/$10 or your currency equivalent. Initially the maximum deposit amount will be £/€/$1,500 and up to £/€/$1,000 for the first day of playing. You may deposit up to 5 times per day. Once your Verification Documents have been reviewed and approved your deposit limits will be removed.
- We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds separately from company funds in a client account. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic protection
- You may withdraw any amount up to the balance in Your Account, minus fees and conditions related to bonuses and subject to any relevant withdrawal fees and withdrawal limits.
- Breakout Gaming offers a wide range of withdrawal methods. Withdrawals may incur charges depending on the method selected. Visit the Cashier to see the available withdrawal methods.
- Withdrawals may take up to 3 working days to be reviewed and approved. Once the withdrawal is approved, it will take between 2 – 8 business days to be processed.
- Withdrawals are subject to restrictions based on the original deposit method used. Any withdrawal request will be eligible after making at least one deposit at Breakout Gaming.com.
- Deposits and withdrawals to a credit/debit card: In the event a player deposits via credit/debit card and wishes to withdraw, all withdrawals equaling or less than £/€/$999 variance between deposit amount and withdrawal amount will be sent via original credit/debit card. Any withdrawal amounting to more than £/€/$1,000 variance may be split via credit/debit and bank wire e.g. player deposits £100 and wishes to withdraw £1,400, £100 (original deposit amount) will be withdrawn to credit/debit card and £1,300 via bank wire. Should this occur, there will be a £35 fee as per standard bank wire charges.
- Any bank charges related to deposits/withdrawals are clearly set out in the Cashier section of the Website. However, where You make repeated deposits and withdrawals without commensurate participation in the Services, we reserve the right to pass associated bank charges on to You by debiting Your Account but will provide You with advance notice before doing so to enable You to cease such activity. Breakout Gaming is entitled to deduct and offset the foregoing charges from the winnings payable to You or from Your Account.
- Breakout Gaming may request that You produce satisfactory identification documents, such as, but not limited to: A copy of your Passport or Driving License; A copy of a recent (dated within the previous 3 months) Utility Bill; A copy of a recent Bank Statement; A copy (front & back) of the credit/debit card used to make a deposit. Players have a maximum of 14 calendar days to produce required documents before withdrawal request is automatically canceled. Breakout Gaming may take a reasonable period to examine such documents before processing any withdrawal request.
- If Breakout Gaming mistakenly credits Your Account with winnings that do not belong to you, either due to a technical or human error, the amount will remain the property of Breakout Gaming and it will be transferred from Your Account. If, prior to Breakout Gaming becoming aware of the error, You have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, the incorrectly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by You to Breakout Gaming. In the event of an incorrect credit to Your Account, you are obliged to notify Breakout Gaming immediately by email.
- Breakout Gaming will implement additional verification procedures for any payout that exceeds the equivalent of £250 and reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures in case of lower payouts.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, Your behavior on the Website/usage of the Games will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular playing patterns for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular playing patterns play for bonus play-through requirement purposes include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of Your total balance (including any given bonus) until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular playing patterns have occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses. Also, Breakout Gaming reserves the right to suspend settlement of any transaction if Breakout Gaming in its sole discretion, believes that there has been any fraudulent or unlawful activities related to Your account
- All taxes and fees payable on Your winnings (or any other payments Breakout Gaming may make to You) are Your sole responsibility. Winnings cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other consideration.
- Withdrawals from Your Account may only be made in the same currency in which the original deposits were made.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £/€/$10 or your currency equivalent
- There are payout limits of 3,000 in your selected currency per week. Progressive Jackpot payouts are exempt from these limits. Recognised VIPS will have no payout limit.
10. Win Limits
- Stake limits are graphically indicated on the Website for each Casino game.
- Breakout Gaming reserves the right to reduce or change these limits without prior notice.
11. Bonuses (including Cashback)
- Bonus options may only be used in the Services as indicated when the bonus is offered to You. You shall accept any bonus in accordance with the corresponding bonus terms.
- Breakout Gaming reserves the right, without any liability to You or any other third party, to amend or withdraw any bonuses or promotions provided and/or the corresponding specific terms and conditions governing the same at any time.
- Breakout Gaming may, at its absolute discretion, refuse to extend a generally available bonus to You if we believe that You may abuse such a bonus.
12. Closing Your Account
- You may close Your account at any time and Breakout Gaming will return any and all funds from Your Account to you subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges
- Breakout Gaming reserves the right to close Your Account and to refund the account balance to you, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Breakout Gaming’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or to give prior notice, using a payment method determined by us.
- Breakout Gaming reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any balance in Your Account, for any breach by You of this Agreement including (but not limited to):
- Breakout Gaming becoming aware that You have played any online gaming site or services and are suspected of fraud, collusion (including in relation to chargebacks) or unlawful or improper activity;
- Your registration information being incorrect or misleading;
- Your failure to provide the identification information requested within a reasonable time;
- You not being of legal gambling age for the jurisdiction in which You reside, or not being the legal gambling age in the country in which You reside when You were accessing the Services;
- You reside in a jurisdiction where participation in Casino games is prohibited by law;
- You "charging back" or causing a "charge back" against us or denying any of the purchases or deposits that You made through Your Account;
- You have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play using Your Account;
- You depositing money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
- You have more than one active account for the Casino;
- You have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, the Player has played in a professional sense).
13. Responsible Gaming
Please see RESPONSIBLE GAMING section.
14. Responsibility for use of Account
- You are responsible and liable for all activities and transactions that take place through your Account. All gaming activity on Your Account will be deemed valid regardless of whether the transactions were authorised by You, unless the error was caused by Us.
- You agree to keep Your Account details (including Your username and password) secret, confidential and secure and not to allow anyone else to use them.
- In certain circumstances, we may need to freeze the money in Your Account, making these funds temporarily unavailable to You. For example, where we have reason to believe that Your Account may be being used for fraudulent purposes, for the purposes of money laundering or for purposes of collusion or cheating. We may continue to keep Your Account frozen or opt to close it as long as Our investigations are ongoing or Our cause for concern still exists. We can also freeze or close Your Account (at our own discretion) if we believe You are involved in collusion or cheating of any kind or if we have reason to believe You are under the legal age determined by the law of the country in which You reside, or under the legal gambling age in the jurisdiction in which You reside or are accessing the Website, or in a jurisdiction (or citizen of a jurisdiction) that renders the provision of our Services to You or Your use of them illegal. In such an event we reserve the right to supply Your details to any relevant authority without prior notification to You, to assist with a proper investigation.
- If the provision of the Services is suspended and/or Your Account is deactivated in accordance with this Agreement, the provision of the Services will only be reinstated and/or Your Account reactivated after the necessary rectification (if capable of being rectified) action has been taken by You and such rectification has been verified to Our full satisfaction.
- Breakout Gaming retains authority over the issuing, maintenance and closing of Your Account. The decision of Breakout Gaming with regard to any aspect of Your Account, use of the Services or the Website, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal. We therefore reserve the right to close Your Account at any time for any reason. We will give You reasonable notice before doing so, unless circumstances dictate that we legally or practically cannot do so.
- Breakout Gaming retains the right to recover any bad debts relating to suspected fraudulent activity.
15. Dormant accounts
- If You have not logged into Your Account or otherwise not accessed or used it for a continuous period of twelve (12) months or longer Your Account shall be deemed to be dormant.
- If Your Account becomes dormant and there is a remaining credit balance, we will charge a monthly administration fee of 5 EUR/GBP/USD/CAD/AUD or 50 SEK on Your dormant Account, which will continue until You determine where You would like the funds to be transferred, or the balance reaches nil. Prior to charging the administration fee you will be notified by email that your account is in dormant status. If Your Account balance is less than 5 EUR/GBP/USD/CAD/AUD or SEK 50, an administration charge equivalent to the remaining balance will apply and then no further charge will be levied. The deductions will stop if you reactivate your Account by making one or more wagers or transactions including a valid withdrawal or deposit.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- You are free to choose whether to use the Software. If You decide to use the Software, You acknowledge that You do so with the full understanding of this Agreement, including the provisions of this Section, and at your own risk.
- You accept and acknowledge that We make no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, and you accept and acknowledge that none of Our employees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, or other related parties have the authority to make any representations or warranties.
- We further hereby exclude and disclaim all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including statutory terms to the extent permitted by Applicable Laws), including without limiting the generality of the aforesaid, we do not warrant (among other things) that:
- The Software is made available other than on an "as is" basis;
- The Software is of satisfactory quality or fit for a particular purpose (including but not limited to purposes of gambling) or subject to a warranty of merchantability;
- The Software will operate without errors or interruptions, or that any defects in the Software will be corrected or that the Software will be virus-free; or
- The use of incompatible hardware will not cause the malfunction of the Software or other software or hardware.
- In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the Software or Online Casino, neither We nor the Company nor their affiliates and related parties will be liable to you or to any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising or resulting from such errors.
- Neither We nor our affiliates and related parties will be liable to you or to any third party for payments made to You as a result of a defect or error in the Software or Online Casino, or in connection with any claim or demand made by the Company or any third party for the return of such payments or otherwise in connection with such payments.
- Furthermore, in no event shall We (and for the avoidance of doubt, the Company or any of their affiliates and related parties), be liable to you for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever; or loss of business, profits, revenue, contracts or anticipated savings; or loss or damage arising from loss, damage or corruption of any data.
- You understand and agree that We will be solely responsible to You under this Agreement, and while your commitments under this Agreement are also for the benefit of the Company, its affiliates and related parties (and can therefore be enforced by them too), the Company, its affiliates and related parties are not parties to this Agreement and will not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever caused to You or any third party, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise.
- Breakout Gaming uses third party applications. From time to time there may be a possibility that we do not display full information about Your gambles.
- In the event of service interruptions during gameplay our systems will endeavour to auto restore the gameplay to its pre-failure state.
17. Gaming Rules
- Rules for each of the Casino games (the "Gaming Rules") will be available on the Website before You play. It is Your responsibility to read and understand the Gaming Rules of each game before You play it and You agree to abide by the Gaming Rules of each game as they are set out on the Website. You acknowledge and accept that the Gaming Rules may be amended by us from time to time and that it is Your responsibility to check the Gaming Rules before play. If You do not accept the Gaming Rules, do not play the game. By playing the game You are deemed to have accepted the relevant Gaming Rules.
- You fully accept and agree that random number generator (‘RNG’) software will determine the shuffling and dealing of cards and other randomly generated events required in the Casino Services. Moreover, You understand and agree that (without prejudice to Your other rights and remedies) our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of Your use of the Casino Services, the activity resulting there from, and the circumstances in which such activity occurred.
- You understand that You risk losing money whilst using this Website and playing the games that we offer, and that You use this Website and play the games offered at Your own risk.
- Should any question arise from the use of the games You may contact Support. We will make reasonable efforts to resolve all issues in accordance with the relevant Gaming Rules.
- If You become aware that the Website generally or any game in particular contains any error, or is incomplete, You must inform Our Online Support Team. You agree not to take advantage of any error in any game and we reserve the right to recover any such advantage that You may have gained from any error, as well as all costs and expenses in making such a recovery.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the outcome displayed on Your Device and Our server, the result indicated on Our server shall govern the result of the Services. Moreover, You fully understand and agree that (without prejudice to Your other rights and remedies) Breakout Gaming’s records shall be the final authority in determining the terms and conditions of You accessing and using the Services, participating in the activity resulting therefrom and the circumstances in which they took place.
- If You have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Casino, You must submit a complaint to us either via email to [email protected] or in writing to BREAKOUT GROUP B.V. Van Engelenweg 21 A, E-Zone Beheer, Curacao. All complaints will be acknowledged within 1 business day of receipt. The acknowledgement shall inform You of your Complaint Reference and who will be managing Your Complaint.
- Once a final decision has been made, a notification will be sent to your preferred method of contact. Only once Breakout Gaming’s full complaints handling procedure has been followed and completed, you can seek external resolution from an Alternative Dispute Resolution entity (ADR).
Non UK Players
- All non UK customers have the right to seek External Resolution of Complaints via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR) if they are not satisfied with the outcome resulting from this Complaints Handling Procedure. The platform can be found on the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
- Once you have advised the ODR platform of your dispute (please enter our e-mail address as [email protected]). The ODR platform will contact us to request us to select our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider. We will supply ODR with details of your ADR provider. ODR will then continue to forward the case to our selected ADR provider for review
19. Breach of Agreement and Indemnity
- Without prejudice to any other rights contained in this Agreement, if You infringe in whole or in part any provision specified in the present Agreement Breakout Gaming reserves the right to undertake such action as it deems appropriate, including terminating the present Agreement, terminating Your Account with Breakout Gaming, immediate blocking of Your access to the Services and, forfeiting all money held in Your Account and/or taking legal action against You.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Breakout Gaming and its directors, shareholders, officers, employees, licensors, licensees, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against all demands, claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, however caused, that may result from:
- Your breach of the provisions of the present Agreement, in whole or in part;
- Your violation of any law or any third party rights;
- Your use of the Services and/or the Website or their use by any other person accessing the Services and/or the Website using Your Account details, whether or not with Your authorisation;
- Your acceptance of any prize or winnings; or
- Your use of any server utilised by the Website.
20. Governing law and jurisdiction
- This Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it shall be governed by the law of Curacao.
- The Curacao courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations.
- You irrevocably waive any objection which You may now or later have to proceedings being brought in the Curacao courts (on the grounds that the Curacao courts are not a convenient forum or otherwise).
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent Us from applying to the courts of any other country for injunctive or other interim relief.
- This Agreement may be produced in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. The English version of this Agreement will prevail over any other language version issued.
21. General provisions
- If any term of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any Applicable Laws, such term shall, to the extent it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from this Agreement and shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms. We may substitute a suitable clause to replace the one which is deemed omitted. The new clause should, as far as possible, achieve the same economic, legal and commercial aims of the omitted one.
- You shall not assign, transfer, charge, create a trust over or otherwise deal in Your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement (or purport to do so).
- No failure or delay by Us to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude the further exercise of that right or remedy. No waiver by Us of any breach of this Agreement shall be considered as a waiver of a preceding or subsequent breach.
- Termination or expiry of this Agreement (howsoever occurring) shall not affect either of the parties’ accrued rights or liabilities or affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination or expiry.
- We may send notices to You via email to the most recent email address that you have notified to Us. Email communications will be considered to constitute "written notice" for the purposes of this Agreement. Any notices required to be given to Us or any questions concerning this Agreement should be addressed to [email protected].
- The headings in this Agreement are provided for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of any provision.
- If Breakout Gaming fails or delays performing any obligation subject to the present Agreement due to the reasons that are beyond Breakout Gaming’s control, including, but not limited to acts of God, wars, Government restrictions, insurrections, transmission or system failures, interruption or failure in the provision of telecommunications or broadband services and shortage or failure of power supplies or equipment, such a failure or delay is not deemed as a breach of the present Agreement.
- Breakout Gaming reserves the right to assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
- Nothing in the present Agreement shall create or grant any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties that is not a party to the present Agreement.
- Nothing in the present Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, arrangement, agency, trust, joint venture or fiduciary relationship between Breakout Gaming and You.
- The present Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between Breakout Gaming and You with regard to the Website and the Services and supersedes any prior agreement, arrangement or understanding between Breakout Gaming and You.
- Breakout Gaming is also entitled to amend, suspend, discontinue, add or remove the Services, on a temporary or permanent basis, in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without any prior notice to You and we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any losses resulting from any decision made by Breakout Gaming in this regard.
22. Changes to this Agreement
Any updates to this Agreement will be notified by e-mail and will you to confirm the changes upon next login. Failure to confirm such changes will result in your account becoming inactive.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on December 1st, 2017